Organic Retinol Serum for Face Skin Eyes. Best for Anti-Aging Firming Fine Lines Wrinkles Acne Pores. Advanced Night Serum Effective as Retin-a and Gentle. 1.0%.
This Retinol Serum is formulated in a highly concentrated delivery system that ensures stabilization of molecule without oxidation and enhances absorption of ultra potent Vitamin A. It helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, skin discoloration, blemishes, and blotchiness.
It is formulated to minimize irritation commonly associated with the use of retinol products.
This non-irritating formula can be used around eyes to improve crow's feet and dark circles.
Retinol is pure form of vitamin A. It is widely known as the #1 anti-aging ingredient
recommended by dermatologists for smoother, firmer and healthier-looking skin.
Normal, Oily, Combination, Dry, Sensitive. All.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Extract (Botanical Hyaluronic
Acid), Witch Hazel, Glycerin (Kosher, Vegetable), Organic Aloe), Triticum Vulgare Germ
Oil , Organic Jojoba Oil, Retinol (1%), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Camellia Sinensis Leaf
Extract (Organic Green Tea), Propolis Extract, Organic Gotu Kola, Equisetum Arvense
Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Organic Dandelion, Pentylene Glycol,
Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Carrageenan, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium
Benzoate, Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin.
After cleansing and toning, apply a single pump to face at night.
Skin tolerance need to be built gradually: If you have never used a retinol product before, begin by limiting use to twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, and then advancing to each night when your skin is tolerated. Mild redness, peeling and irritation is expected when your skin tolerance has not been built.
Follow with moisturizer.
Use daily sun protection with SPF 30 or higher during use of this product.
External use only. Not for oral use. Keep reach out of children. *Retinol, like all vitamin A derivatives, is NOT recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. That includes all skin care products, even serums and night creams.
Suggestions to build skin tolerance for retinol beginner users:
1. Only use it 1-3 nights per week. Less is more. One pump is enough to cover the whole face.
2. Apply our hyaluronic acid serum before applying retinol serum, hyaluronic acid can be helpful to minimize possible irritations caused by retinol.
3. Lower the penetration. Here's how:
1) Serum can penetrate deeper to dermis level compared with cream. If you are beginner user, starting with our retinol cream instead of using our retinol serum would be better, because cream stays on your skin surface so it is not easy to cause breakouts.
2) We usually suggest to apply serum before creams for better absorption. But if you are beginner user, you may add retinol serum into your cream to lower its penetration.
3) We usually suggest to apply serum on damp skin for better absorption. But it is actually better to apply retinol serum on dry skin so it is unlikely to cause irritations.
4. Use rich moisturizer after applying retinol serum to avoid dry skin or peeling. Retinol does have peeling effect, which is one of its functions to work. Your moisturizer should contain hyaluronic acid and some good essential oils to improve the dryness.
5. Spray our 100% pure organic rosewater before or after using retinol serum to improve the possible redness or dryness which were caused by retinol.
Hope these info can help. Retinol is number 1 anti -aging ingredient and most of people can see amazing effects after 6-9 months. Some people might only need one month to build the skin tolerance, some people might need 6 months or even longer to build skin tolerance. Do not give up so easily because of these normal skin intolerance reactions for beginner retinol users.